blogobo

Monday, February 28, 2011

Fate: A Sassy Girl Story

fate and love
What is fate? as most people may ask. It is building a bridge of chance for someone you love. There is one thing that love strongly suggest that if you love someone, set her free. What is wrong with someone whom you do not love marry?. Ironic, however, true.

What is love? Ask yourself. Do you love her? I think not. If you want to find love, stop being foolish and start living. If she comes back to you, she's all yours.

Love is blind they say
But what can't you see states;
That falling in love is a hearsay
This feeling of mine obliterates.

sassy girl movie

a sassy girl


Can you see this ache in my heart
How I wish this wouldn't last;
But what can I do, I love you so
God, help me to find a cure fast.



fate? what is it?

Why can't I erase you in my mind
I am full of you;
Please stop this at once
Or else I may be blind.

I want to lose you  but I can't
I want to slap you but my hands got tied up;
I want to squeeze you hard until you pop
But this love mine keeps stronger in an instant.




fate controls


O, how I love you so
Please get out of my sight;
I don't want to be hurt again
But I can't help it, I'm a fool for you.

I love you with all my heart
I love you no matter what;
O, how I wish you will be a part
Of my life 'til the very last drop of my blood stops.

No comments:

Chitika

Boarders ni kuya